Monday, May 16, 2011

The Books I Should Have Read By Now Challenge


June 1 - December 31, 2011

Gabriel at Gabriel Reads is hosting The Books I Should Have Read By Now Challenge. Gabe writes:

My goal is to read two classic books each month from June 1st to December 31st, 2011. That adds up to twelve classics between now and the end of the year. I'm not sure which ones I'll be reading yet but they will all be from my "On My Shelf" list.

Now for the fun part: I'm inviting any interested book bloggers to join in on this challenge. The books you choose don't have to be classics, but they do have to be books that you own that you should have read by now. Any of those tomes that are collecting dust on your shelf are free game. Each month I'll be reporting my progress in a post and participants can feel free to link to any and all reviews they've written for this challenge.
There are three levels of participation to choose from:
  1. Casual Reader: At least 1 book a month
  2. Avid Reader: At least 2 books a month
  3. Voracious Reader: At least 3 books a month
You can sign up to participate at any time during the challenge.

Learn more and sign up by visiting the post about the challenge.