Friday, June 17, 2011

The Nero Wolfe Not-so-Mini Challenge

Start- 2011 (Perpetual or Set your Own Dates)

Becky's Book Reviews is hosting The Nero Wolfe Not-so-Mini Challenge.  She writes:

Nero Wolfe Not-so-Mini Challenge. Nero Wolfe and Archie Goodwin star in many of Rex Stout's mysteries. I love, love, love both these characters. I find this series incredibly satisfying and completely delightful! I would love to encourage others to read some of these mysteries. And, of course, to watch some episodes of A Nero Wolfe Mystery.

How many books (or movies or TV shows or radio shows) are 'required' for the challenge? Well, that's up to you. If you want to challenge yourself to twelve, I'm not going to say that's too many. Or if you want to challenge yourself to three I'm not going to say that's too few. I'd say the minimum is two though if you want to call it a success. (Of course, if you read one and don't like it, I'm not going to ask you to keep going, unless you want to!) Remember this is more than just a reading challenge. The TV show is QUITE ADDICTIVE. Extremely addictive.

Every participant can have their own goals for the challenge.

Some audio books are available in this series. Those would count for the challenge as well.
Same goes with e-books.

Start date: any time in 2011 (Yes, all of 2011--even though I'm posting this in June).
End date: any time you want (This will be an ongoing project for me, but you can set your own deadline if you want.)