Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Read the Classics Month

July 1 - July 31, 2011

Debz at Debz Bookshelf is hosting a Read the Classics Month in July. She writes:
So this all started when my mother was seriously bugging me about reading the classics. I have never had much interest in reading them. In my whole life time I have managed to read 3 "classics": The Wizard of Oz, Alice in Wonderland, and Animal Farm. I'm not sure if Animal Farm counts as a classic, but it's on the list of 100 books to read before you die, nearly all of which are classics.

So in the month of July I'm committing to reading 9 classics (or books close enough to classics). I hope others will participate. With all the vampire infested dystopia that everyone has been reading lately, I thought it would be a good idea for people to get back to the basics.

Get all the information regarding participation on the introductory post, and sign up using the sign up form.