August 1 - October 31, 2011
Kerrie at Mysteries in Paradise is hosting the Crime Fiction on a Euro Pass Challenge. She writes:
The idea of this challenge is to embark on a 12 stage European Journey in Eurail Pass style.The challenge:
I am your travel agent and I have chosen 12 destinations for your journey over 12 weeks starting on Monday 1 August.
Connect readers to a blog post on your site that relates to crime fiction in the country the challenge is visiting. The meme will enable readers to share knowledge and perhaps point out new reading opportunities to each other.
You can choose one of the following (or something more imaginative)
- a book review (create a new one or revive an old one)
- an author profile
- a reading syllabus for crime fiction either set in this country, or written by authors from this country.
It is ok to miss a week if life intervenes.
Sign up for the challenge now with Mr Linky on the challenge post.
Please advertise the challenge with a post on your own site after you've joined up on Mr Linky.
Feel free to use the logo.
The stops on our journey will be
- Monday 1 August - England - this is our starting point, and as with all the countries we visit, you can choose exactly where your post takes us.
- Monday 8 August - Spain/Portugal
- Monday 15 August - France
- Monday 22 August - Holland/Belgium
- Monday 29 August - Denmark
- Monday 5 September - Germany
- Monday 12 September Austria
- Monday 19 September - Switzerland
- Monday 26 September - the Czech republic
- Monday 3 October - Italy
- Monday 10 October - Greece
- Monday 17 October - Turkey