Risa at Bread Crumb Reads is hosting a read-along for Sense and Sensibility. She writes:
Coming up in August 2011 is a Group Read or Read-along of Jane Austen's Sense & Sensibility. I've been meaning to read this novel for awhile - Austen's first published novel. It would be lovely to have other people to read it and discuss it with!How this Works
There have already been quite a few who have expressed interest in this read-along. I hope there might be others who would like to join us and make the experience even more delightful than it promises to be.:)
The novel is divided into four parts. For each part there will be an update/discussion post every Thursday on Risa's blog. Those who intend blogging, are welcome to. On the other hand, no one has to blog. There are no obligations of any kind. Simply read and have fun with others like you!
Discussion Schedule (every Thursday):
- 11 August - discussion of Volume I
- 18 August - discussion of Volume II
- 25 August - discussion of Volume III
- Please state your interest in the comments section on the post about the readalong.
- If you have a blog and intend writing posts on your progress through the novel, give Risa me a link to your blog. She will add your name and link in the main post.
Learn more by visiting the post about the event.