October 3, 2011 – October 9, 2011
It's almost that time again...my next seasonal read-a-thon! I usually host these at my main blog, The True Book Addict, but, as promised to the participants of my summer read-a-thon, I am doing a spooky theme in honor of the scariest time of year--the Halloween season. So I decided that hosting it here on my new horror blog would be quite appropriate. Note: I am looking for people to host mini-challenges and/or giveaways...authors and bloggers alike...so spread the word and get in touch with me if you would like to host or donate something (truebookaddictATgmailDOTcom). Thanks!
- Dates: Monday, October 3 at 12:00am through Sunday, October 9 at 11:59pm (your time zone).
- To go along with the scary theme, this time I will have a requirement. You must read at least ONE scary book during the read-a-thon. If you are not a horror fan, then make it a thriller or a mystery, as long as the book has some kind of spooky premise to it. Those of you who fulfill this requirement, and sign in at the starting line, will automatically be entered in the participant giveaway.
- Read as much or as little as you want. You do not have to join in all week. Start during the week or just do the weekend. It's your decision. Just be sure to sign in at the starting line when you start reading.
- I will be hosting a scary themed mini-challenge and hopefully we will have other mini-challenges and/ or giveaways (see note above).
- Our hashtag for Twitter will be #frightfall
For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.