January 1, 2010 – December 31, 2012
The 2012 "Bucket List" Reading Challenge is the challenge to sign up for if YOU have a list of books that you are dying to read but just haven't gotten to them yet. The rules are simple for this challenge and I've also included a couple of sample "Bucket" Lists to provide a good starting point. NOTE: The link titled "Bucket List" Books is a list that I created and if you would like to add books to that list I encourage you to.
1. Challenge starts on January 1, 2012 and goes until December 31, 2012.
2. You don't need a blog to participate.
3. Create a "sign up" post and link to the linky below.
4. There are 4 levels to this challenge....
a. The Mini Cooper level - 4 "bucket" list books
b. The Mid-sized Sedan level - 8 "bucket" list books
c. The Pick Up level - 12 "bucket" list books
d. The Semi level - 13 or more "bucket" list books
NOTE: I am adding a stipulation to this challenge. If you originally decided to start small with the Mini Cooper level and decide to upgrade that is fine. But once you decide to go big you can NOT downgrade.
5. Each month a review link will be posted. Please feel free to link up your reviews where ever you happen to post them...your blog, goodreads,Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc.
Sample "Bucket" Lists:
"Bucket List" Books
For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.