Tuesday, November 15, 2011

March Mystery Madness 2012

March 1, 2012 – March 31, 2012

BUT FIRST, I wanted to mention a reading challenge (of sorts, cuz I don't think it's a challenge as much as a focus) of my own. Due to the Borders close outs, I managed to acquire a lot of books this past year. One genre that I increased was my collection of mysteries. First let me admit something terrible, folks. I have never read an Agatha Christie book. *shudder* I know, I know. And while I'm unburdening myself: I've never read a Dorothy Sayers or Sherlock Holmes. This of course has to change. SO, mysteries will be my focus for March. Look. I even created a button!

I would love to have others join me so I can get some recommendations. If you're interested, leave me a comment or find me on twitter @ReadingThruNite.

For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.