January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012
Anyone can join, blog or not, you just need somewhere to post your reviews to share with the world. If you have a blog, a post about the challenge would be nice! Just add your details to the linky below to sign up.
I’ve made a couple of buttons and have modified the traditional challenge button for this year. Feel free to put them in your sidebar and use them in your review posts! Just save the image of your choice to your computer first please!
Timeline: 01 Jan 2012 - 31 Dec 2012. You can sign up from now right up until 31 Nov 2012.
Rules: The levels are back this year! Just pick your level and declare it in your post or in the comments below:
- Nosey: 3 novels
- Excited: 6 novels
- Content: 12 novels
- In Nirvana: 24 novels
- Obsessed: 48 novels
I will post a monthly link up for you to share your reviews. There are no prizes other that a sense of satisfaction at reaching your goal (*interpretation* We are broke college students with no sneakily awesome publishing contacts).
Any book format (ebook, print, audio) counts!
And because it can sometimes get a bit confusing (from Carolyns original post),Genres:
- Science Fiction: hard/soft SF, cyberpunk, time travel, alternative history, space opera
- Fantasy Fiction: dark fantasy, urban fantasy, magic realism, quest, mythical fantasy, steampunk
- Horror Fiction: paranormal, gothic literature, splatterpunk
- Supernatural Fiction
- Superhero Fiction
- Utopian and Dystopian Fiction
- Apocalyptic and Post-Apocalyptic Fiction
For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.