Monday, November 7, 2011

Stephen King's Bag of Bones Read-A-Long


Look at schedule below for dates,

This read-a-long is set to go with Stephen King's Bag of Bones, which has been turned into a television mini-series on A&E.

Here's how it works:
Each week we will read approximately 125 pages (give or take), beginning on Sunday and posting thoughts/discussion on Saturday.  Now, I know weekends are busy so if you're a couple of days late posting, that's absolutely no problem (if you don't have a blog, feel free to post your thoughts in the comments).  Please stop by and leave the link to your post in the comments.  Also, feel free to comment on my post.  I have been known to run behind on read-a-longs so don't worry about being dropped from the list.  I understand that life gets in the way.  Incidentally, since I am hosting, I will make my best effort to NOT fall behind.  Any questions, leave me a comment or email me at truebookaddictATgmailDOTcom.

Here is the schedule:
  • November 13-19--Chapter 1 - 9
  • November 20-26--Chapter 10 - 15
  • November 27-December 3--Chapter 16 - 21
  • December 4-10--Chapter 22 - End
If you would like to sign-up, please leave a comment with your blog link.

For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.