Friday, December 2, 2011

2012 Horror & Urban Fantasy Reading Challenge

January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012


Welcome to Book Chick City's Horror & Urban Fantasy Reading Challenge 2012! I love horror, it's one of my favourite genres and I adore urban fantasy too. I have done really well on this challenge this year and completed it early. I even read more books than the 24 requested. But I still have so many books in both genres on my shelves I've decided to run the challenge again and I will do so each year. I hope you will join in!

 

Challenge Details

• Timeline: 01 Jan 2012 - 31 Dec 2012

• There are two levels:
- Read TWENTY FOUR (24)  horror & urban fantasy novels in 2012
- Read FORTY EIGHT (48) horror & urban fantasy novels in 2012

• You don't have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.

• You can join the challenge at anytime. All books read in 2012 count towards the challenge regardless of when you sign up.

• Audiobooks do not count, but all other formats are accepted.

• No non-fiction - only fiction.

• This challenge can crossover to other challenges.

• At the beginning of Jan 2012, you will find a link to add your reviews.

• You don't have to have a blog to join in - for those without a blog just FILL IN THIS FORM and I will add you to the list - just join the discussion in the comments section to let us know when you've read a book and what you thought of it! :)


For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.