Wednesday, December 7, 2011

2012 Twilight Series Challenge

image
January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012
Lately, due to Breaking Dawn Part I being released in theaters, everyone is talking about the Twilight Series.
Personally I read the books before the hype started to gather about them but I do greatly enjoy this series.
The last time I actually picked up one of the Twilight books in the series to read was back a week after Breaking Dawn released in 2008ish. So it has been several years since I have read the books.
I have been thinking lately that I would love to go back to re-read this series to see how I feel about it now that paranormal stories have overtaken the teen book world.
I always wonder if I will still enjoy the books or if I'm jaded now after all the paranormal stories.
Will I still love Twilight?
In order to find out the answer to my questions I plan on re-reading the series in 2012.
I thought it would be a great reading challenge to create for the 2012 year.I would love to make this a big event where I have discussions each month on one of the books and I would possibly see if people want to do guest posts and also do great giveaways.
Signing Up:
So if you would like to commit yourself to reading the four books that make up the Twilight Series then please feel free to grab the button, write up a post on your blog saying you are going to participate, and then come back here and link your post to sign up.

For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.