Look at schedule below for dates,
The December Wolf Hall readalong has inspired me to tackle another long book that I’m scared to start by myself: A Game of Thrones. I loved the show and Kwame loved the book so I asked for volunteers to read it with me this January. The awesome Jenn from Booksessed responded and we’ve decided to get more people involved by hosting a readalong! We’ve spread it over 4 weeks so hopefully we’ll get through it together.
How to Participate:
- Enter your blog site with Mr. Linky below. (If you don’t have a blog, just add a comment and start reading!)
- Optional: Write a post to drag more readers into the fray with us
- Optional: Stick the button in your sidebar! :)
(Page numbers from my paperback copy, I’ve put the names down to help you find it in your book but it’s not too important to get it perfect)
- January 1: Reading starts (or has started already)
- January 8: Progress post #1; Pages 1 (Prologue) - 189 (End of Jon)
- January 15: Progress post #2; Pages 190 (Eddard) - 395 (End of Daenerys)
- January 22: Progress post #3; Pages (Bran) 396 - 617 (End of Tyrion)
- January 29: Final progress post; Pages 618 (Sansa) - 807 (End of Daenerys)
For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.