Monday, December 12, 2011

Gossip Girl Reading Challenge 2012

January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012

After noticing that I own Cecily von Ziegesar's entire Gossip Girl series, I realized I should get around to reading them. Especially if I ever want to watch the series (that is currently available on Netflix Instant!). Want to join me?

1. Gossip Girl
2. You Know You Love Me
3. All I Want Is Everything
4. Because I'm Worth It
5. I Like It Like That
6. You're the One That I Want
7. Nobody Does It Better
8. Nothing Can Keep Us Together
9. Only In Your Dreams
10. Would I Lie to You?
11. Don't You Forget About Me
12. It Had To Be You

13. I Will Always Love You (prequel)

Rules:

  • Challenge will run January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012. Participants can join at any time throughout the challenge.
  • Create an intro post, linking back to this post.
  • Sign up using the Linky below. Make sure to add your post about this challenge, not your blog home page.
  • All forms of books acceptable (audiobooks, eBooks, etc.), rereads are allowed and these books and be used for other challenges.
  • You don't need a blog to participate. Just ignore the Linky and sign up in the comments. Leave any thoughts about the books on the challenge's review linky post.
  • Reviews, while always appreciated, are not mandatory.
For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.