Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Jodi Picoult Project

image
October 2011 through October 2012

In October, I created a new reading challenge, The Jodi Picoult Project,  because I realized that a challenge would entice me to read more of her books, which focus on contemporary issues.  I read My Sister's Keeper in 2009, and recently finished reading The Pact, and I plan on reading two more books by this prolific author, maybe more.  If you'd like to join this challenge as well, commit to reading at least one novel by Jodi Picoult.
This reading challenge will run from October 2011 through October 2012.  Feel free to "grab" the button and use it on your own blog.  After you've posted a review, please enter a direct link to it into the Mister Linky.  Stay tuned for upcoming giveaways for novels by Jodi Picoult!

For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.