Sunday, December 11, 2011

Reading for a Cure, read-a-thon

RFAC2012


Perpetual


What is Reading for a Cure?
Reading for a Cure is an open-ended read-a-thon event designed to let you raise money for cancer research and/or support organizations on your terms. You pick the organization you want to donate to, how long you want to participate in the read-a-thon, and how you want people to sponsor you. All I ask is that you let me know so I can track how many people are participating and how much money we have raised! Go to this page for more detailed instructions on how to participate and this page to read more about why I put this read-a-thon together.
Are you ready to sign up? Click here to go to the form!
Still have questions? My contact information is here.


For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.