Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Third Sentence Thursday Meme



Weekly Meme

I heard from Sniffly last week, and she said she won’t be continuing Third Sentence Thursday and that I could host it if I’d like. And because I really enjoy it, I have decided to take it. So, from here on out – or at least until further notice – Third Sentence Thursday is now hosted by Proud Book Nerd. I have a new button to reflect the change. As always, it’s in the sidebar (with the code). Please grab it if you’re playing along. Also, I’m planning to have a linky every week, so that should make playing along a little easier, right?

PLEASE play along. And PLEASE spread the word! This is a fun meme to do, but only if I’m not alone. The more the merrier!

Rules:
Third Sentence Thursday is a weekly meme that loves the number 3.
  1. Take the book you are currently reading and post the third sentence.
  2. Share your thoughts on the sentence.
  3. Post a link to your blog post in the link list below. Don’t forget to link back here, too! If you don’t have a blog, just leave it in the comments here.
  4. Visit one or two of the other blogs to check out their third sentence.
    For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.