Sunday, December 18, 2011

Time Travel Reading Challenge 2012

January 1 - December 31, 2012

I'm really excited to announce that I will be hosting the 2012 Time Travel Reading Challenge! Alyce who blogs at At Home With Books introduced this challenge two years ago and has now passed it on to me. This is one of my favorite genres, and I hope you will join me in discovering other great time travel books. I've kept it really simple. You need to read only one book if you join at the first level, so why not try it? I am aiming to read at the second level: 4-6 books
Rules:

  • Challenge runs from January 1, 2012 to December 31st, 2012. You can join anytime.
  • Books from other challenges count as long as they are about time travel.
  • Books can be children's, middle-grade, YA or adult fiction.
  • Write a post and link it below including the URL to that sign-up post.

Levels:

  • Surprise Trip: 1 to 3 time travel books.
  • Great Adventure: 4 to 6 time travel books.
  • Fantastic Journey: 7 to 9 time travel books
  • Mind-boggling Voyage: 10 to 12 time travel books.

For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.