March 1, 2011 - February 29, 2012
1. Read at least 6 books that have any of the following requirements:
- there is an animal in the title of the book
- there is an animal on the cover of the book
- an animal plays a major role in the book
- a main character is (or turns into) an animal (define that however you'd like).
3. You can still sign up after March 1st as long as you can get 6 books read by February 29, 2012.
4. Books can be fiction or nonfiction.
5. You may make a list of books at the beginning of the challenge or you can just list them as you find them.
6. Book titles may be swapped out at anytime (assuming you made a list to begin with).
7. Crossovers with other challenges are permitted and encouraged.
8. You don't have to have a blog or write a review, but you can if you want to.
9. Books can be in any format of your choice (print, audio, ebooks)
To learn more and sign up, visit the post about the challenge.