Saturday, February 11, 2012

In The Humor of it All Reading Event




April 1, 2012 - April 30, 2012

I am not going to officially call it a challenge, but it is an event. I have been thinking about doing something fun and silly for a challenge or event for quite some time. Andrea really got it stirring for me. If you really want to blame somebody blame her...jk.There are some fantsy/sci-fi authors out there that give these world some life and makes the readier laugh out loud..:) For instance, Sir Terry PratchettDouglas Adams(recognize the button) and Piers Anthony to name a few. I am sure that there a PLENTY out there that I have yet to discover as well.

When does this wonderful event that place anyway. When else would it be taking place in April. It will go through the entire month.

What counts as humor?
Humor you think that it would make you laugh and think it would give you joy go right ahead and give the book a whirl. I am not going to be picky with this event. You can real 1 book or 20 books under the criteria listed above. I just want people to be able to enjoy the whole month of April. I like to see smiles on peoples faces.All in all I want people to have fun.

How can bloggers who are participating identify themselves? Feel free to grab the button that I made above as well.. You can put it in the side bar, or in the post, or whatever you feel like doing.You can make it your background if you really want to.I will make a tab for you to post you reviews and comments on the top of the Geeky Daddy as well. For you non-bloggers that want to post what you read.
On Twitter? use #humorbookevent

For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.