Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Read-a-long

7/1/2012 - 11/30/2012

Welcome to The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy Read-a-long! I bought all of the books of this series long ago and I’m finally about to start reading it. I have seen this series in some bloggers’ TBR piles or wishlists so I decided to host this read-a-long. It is my first read-a-long and I hope to get some participants.
The Books in the Series:
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy (1979)
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe (1980)
Life, the Universe and Everything (1982)
So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish (1984)
Mostly Harmless (1992)
How It Works?
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series is composed of 5 books. It is summer time already. I have heard that the series is fun to read so I will try to read at least 3 books from the series in two months but I don’t want to bore my prospective participants so the read-a-long will run from July 1, 2012 to November 30, 2012. To sign up, please read the general rules below. Then, post about this read-a-long on your blog, including the button above, and don’t forget to link back to The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy Read-a-long page on my blog!
Rules:
Anyone may join at any time. Just leave a comment below with the following info:
Name / Blog (if you have one) / # of books you plan to read from the series
I’ll comprise a list with everyone and add it to this page.
Updates on the read-a-long will be posted each time I finish off a book from the series and you may then comment with your own progress and add a link to your review if you like.

For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.