January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013
If you know me, then you know how much I love Nicholas Sparks’ novels. He is one of my favorite authors of all time. He’s on my auto-buy list; If he writes it, I will read it. I don’t even need to read the blurb. I just know that I’m going to enjoy reading it.
I know Nicholas Sparks may not be for everyone. His love stories do not always have a HEA. But as the saying goes, tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. If you like a good love story, one that will capture your heart, take your breathe away and tug on your heart strings, then he is the man for the job. So what do you say – are you up for the challenge?
Reading Challenge Details:
- Runs January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013 (books read prior to 1/1/2013 do not count towards the challenge). You can join at anytime. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
- The goal is to read or re-read as many Nicholas Sparks novels as you’d like. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. You can move up a level as often as you’d like but no moving down.
- Books can be any format (bound, ebook, audio).
- You can list your books in advance or list them as you read them. It is not required that you review the books you read for this challenge but feel free to do so.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- Grab the reading challenge button and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads or LibraryThing.
First Date – Read 1–4 Nicholas Sparks novels
Going Steady – Read 5–8 Nicholas Sparks novels
Engaged – Read 9–12 Nicholas Sparks novels
Married – Read 13–16 Nicholas Sparks novels
List of Nicholas Sparks novels:
Message in a Bottle
A Walk to Remember
A Bend in the Road
Nights in Rodanthe
Three Weeks With My Brother
True Believer (read this before At First Sight)
At First Sight (read this after True Believer)
The Lucky One
The Last Song
The Best of Me
If you need recommendations – like books with a HEA, or books geared towards a YA audience – let me know!
This reading challenge is hosted by The Book Vixen. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.