January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013
The 2013 Self-Published Reading Challenge. Encouraging readers to look beyond the traditional, and experience pure imagination.
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013.
- Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc.).
- Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it is self-published by the author.
- You can plan your books in advance or as you read them.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the Self-Published Reading Challenge.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2013, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- Sentence – 5 books
- Paragraph- 10 books
- Page – 25 books
- Chapter – 50 books
- Short Story – 75 books
- Novel – 100 books
- Series – 150 books
At the beginning of each quarter there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews. If you forget, feel free to add your reviews in the following quarter.
There will be a giveaway at the end of the year for everyone who achieves their goal level (or higher). If you are an author and want to contribute to the prize, please contact [the challenge host].
This reading challenge is hosted by Workaday Reads. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.