January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013
Although I hosted this challenge for 2012, I did not make any headway in this series. So, I'm going to host it again for 2013!
The books in the Sookie Stackhouse (aka Southern Vampires) series by Charlaine Harris are:
- Dead Until Dark (Book #1)
- Living Dead in Dallas (Book #2)
- Club Dead (Book #3)
- Dead to the World (Book #4)
- Dead as a Doornail (Book #5)
- Definitely Dead (Book #6)
- All Together Dead (Book #7)
- From Dead to Worse (Book #8)
- Dead and Gone (Book #9)
- Dead in the Family (Book #10)
- Dead Reckoning (Book #11)
- Deadlocked (Book #12)
- Dead Ever After (Book #13) - expected publication in 2013
Please read below for the challenge guidelines.
2013 Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge
Here are the challenge details:
1. The challenge will run from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013. Books must be read during this time-frame to count.
2. You can join the challenge at any time! All books read in 2013 count for the challenge, regardless of when you sign up.
3. This challenge can cross-over to your other reading challenges.
4. You do not need a blog to participate! If you are not a blogger, you can post your reviews at Goodreads, Shelfari, or LibraryThing and link them up here.
5. All formats of books are acceptable: Bound copies, e-books, and audiobooks (as long as they are unabridged).
6. There are four levels for the challenge:
a. Level 1 "Just A Drop":Read 1-4 books in the series.
b. Level 2 "A Small Bite":Read 5-8 books in the series.
c. Level 3 "So Thirsty": Read 9-12 books in the series.
d. Level 4 "Hungry For More": Read all 13 books in the series!
7. When you write your sign-up post, you must choose your level. You can go up but you cannot go down!
8. There will be a separate linky for your reviews, which will be posted on THIS page.
9. There will be a linky for your wrap-up post at the end of the year.
10. Create a sign-up post and link back to this post. Sign up with Mister Linky below! Be sure to use the direct url to your sign-up post and not the url to your blog.
11. Grab the challenge button and post it in your sidebar. Copy and paste [the] HTML code into an HTML gadget for your sidebar.
This reading challenge is hosted by Darlene’s Book Nook. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.