January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014
Our love of reading can be expensive! Not only are we purchasing books but some of us also need space to keep them. I had so much fun with this challenge last year. Let's do it again!
There are a number of levels, for those who don't have a library card yet to those that live there. Enjoy!
- choose a level - you may move up as needed, just not down.
- check books out of the library
- books may overlap with other challenges
- any format allowed (print, ebook, audio)
- reviews are not necessary but a list of books read is. (post with review linky is coming)
- a blog is not necessary, just comment that you want to join in.
- board book - 3
- picture book - 6
- early reader - 9
- chapter book - 12
- middle grades - 18
- Young adult - 24
- adult - 36
- just insert IV - 50
For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.