Friday, November 15, 2013

2014 Duncan Kinkaid / Gemma James Reading Challenge

January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014


I love the series by Deborah Crombie featuring Duncan Kincaid and Gemma James.  This mystery series features police officers in England in the present day. There currently 15 books in the series.
I have read the first 4 books and the 14th but I want to read the rest. Sometimes I put aside the books I want to read for reading books for my challenges.  If I make these a challenge, I will read them!
Join me in this challenge.  Here are a list of these books.

The Rules:

  1. Challenge runs from January 1, 2014 until December 31, 2014.
  2. Read in any format -  e-books, physical books, audio books. 
  3. Re-reads are allowed.
  4. Crossovers welcome!
  5. You don't have to be a blogger to participate - just link up on this post.
  6. Read them in any order you wish.
  7. You may join the challenge at any time. Just use the sign up link.
  8. Choose your level at sign up. You can raise your level, if you wish!

I will post a link for books read in January.
Levels:

Primer: 1-4 books

Peruser: 5-9 books

Bookworm: 10-14 books

Scholar - all 15 books



This reading challenge is hosted by LitlequeenRules. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.