January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014
- Challenge will run from Jan 1st to December 31st 2014
- Write and publish a post stating your intention to participate. In the post please include the Challenge graphic and a link back to this post. Then link your intention post at the bottom of this post. Make sure it is the actual post and not just a generic link to your blog.
- Entries will be accepted up until the end of November 2014.
- Add your reviews here. At the end of every two months there will be a U.S. $10 prize with a book of your choice from the Book Depository or Amazon voucher, (International) for the entries. There will be a new list then for every two months until the end of November.
- Each review can only be linked up once in the year.
- Books may cross over from other challenges that you are doing.
- On the 22nd of November a post will go up to link a summary post for the challenge for those who have completed a full house. This will close on the31st of December and a winner will be chosen using random.org for a U.S. $50 prize which again can be used at the Book Depository or go as an Amazon voucher.
- If someone completes a full house and would like to complete another, that is fine too, and would mean two entries at the end of the year.
- Complete the card below. You can do it in any order you wish. You are allowed "one free exchange", if there is something on the square you really dislike you may change it to something of your choice. Once you have played this free card that is it. Mention the exchange in the final summary post.
Full House Reading Challenge Card
This reading challenge is hosted by Book Date. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.