Book Swap For Book Bloggers!
Any Book, In New Or Good Condition, Including ARC, If The Book Has Already Been Released
Words And Peace is excited to announce :
SWAP SATURDAY!What is it?
A meme posted every Saturday a place to swap books exclusively for bloggers who post book reviews.
How does it work?
- Create a Swap Saturday post on your blog, with your updated list of books you are ready to swap. Feel free to use my logo.
- Be sure to specify the condition of your book
- use the Mr. Linky widget to link your post to the weekly post on Words And Peace
- visit the other posts linked, and when a blogger has a book you like, tell him/her in a comment under his/her post, and send them the link to your post, maybe they can see there a book they want.
- Proceed to the swapping as you wish.
- you can advertize with #swapsat
- it is ok to relink the same post every Saturday, as long as your list is updated
What kind of books can I list?
- paperback, hardcover, audiobook.
- any condition you would be ok to receive yourself: new, gently used, ARC
- NB: you can only post an ARC of a book that has already been published
- I think it could be useful to list your books by genre.
- You could include the link to your review as well!
So it could look like that:
Title, by author – paperback, ARC, brand new
Title, by author – harcover, gently used, no highlighting
Title, by author – paperback, brand new
Title, by author – hardcover, spine gently used, otherwise great condition
This reading challenge is hosted by Words and Peace. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.