January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014
I figured, to start this new year off, why not create a super fun and simple challenge of it. You guys ready???
How long will the challenge run?
The Challenge will run from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014 :)
Who can participate?
Anyone can participate! As long as you can provide a link to an online shelf or blog page of where you will list the books you have read :)
What are the rules to the challenge?
- Participants must create a shelf or a page to where they can list the books that they have read for the year.
- Book must meet any of the sub- genres of the young adult category, whether it’s paranormal, romance, drama, contemporary, horror, etc.
- Must be longer than 100 pages.
- The year of when the book was published does not matter. As long as you have read the book in 2014, it will be accepted.
- TO THOSE WHO HAVE A BLOG, feel free to post up a review of each book that you have read for the challenge and provide a link please?? I would love to read it :)
- All formats are acceptable (paperback, ARC, ebook, etc.)
Because it’ll be fuuuuunnnnnn :) It’ll help you reach that reading goal you’ve always wanted to achieve :) Plus, there will be the occasional giveaways accessible only to those who participate and a ginormous giveaway at the end of the year to whoever reads the most (TBA) :)
How to sign up:
It’s easy! Just fill out the form before September 15, 2014 :) Feel free to grab the challenge button to easily link back to the challenge homepage for any updates and announcements to the giveaways :)
This reading event is hosted by Books and Iced Coffee. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.