January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014
Points to Know:
1. Read and Review as many Indie (Self Published) Books as possible during this year.
2. You do not have to be a blogger to participate. However, you have to post a review on some site in order to participate. It can be on Goodreads and/or Amazon and/or Barnes & Noble and/or Smashwords.
3. If you are a blogger link up your permalink to the review posts. If you aren't a blogger, then link up the permalink to your reviews from whichever site you have chosen to post the review on.
4. The books can overlap with other reading challenges.
5. Books read may be any form (audio, print, e-book).
6. Post your links to your reviews each month to share with other participants.
7. The challenge runs from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014. Its never too late to Join In!
How To Sign-Up and Join In:
1. Choose a challenge level listed below.
2. Create a post on your blog, in a group, or on a forum (where possible) to let others see what you’re aiming for (a predefined list of Authors/Books is optional).
3. Grab the badge and place it in your sign up post. Then link back to b00k r3vi3ws.
4. Grab the direct URL to your sign up post, not your blog, click the Linky List and enter your link.
5. Once you review a book it would be great for you to share them by submitting them on the Review List.
7. When you’re done it’s completion post time and you can share these on the completion/wrap-up List.
Amateur : Choose to read 1 - 24 New Authors
Lover : Choose to read 25 - 49 New Authors
Expert : Choose to read 50 - 74 New Authors
Fanatic : Choose to read 75 or above New Authors
When talking about this challenge on Twitter, please use the hashtag (#IndieFever). It makes it much easier to keep track of the conversations, answer questions and/or tweet back!
Link Up Your Reviews HERE!
This reading challenge is hosted by b00k r3vi3ws by DDS . For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.