January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014
Goal: Read two or more Victorian books. Preferably books published during the Victorian years (1837-1901). But books about those years are fine. Here is a list of authors you may find useful if you are looking for ideas.
- Fiction or nonfiction.
- Books, e-books, audio books all are fine.
- Books and movies can be reviewed together or separately.
- You can create a reading list if you want, but it's not a requirement
- If you do make a list, consider adding a list of five books you'd recommend to others
- If possible try to try a new-to-you author! I know it can be really tempting to stick with familiar favorites.
- Children's books published during these years should not be forgotten!
- Rereads are definitely allowed if you have favorites!
This reading challenge is hosted by Becky's Book Reviews. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.