January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014
Do you love to read books in a series? If you are like me, you get excited when a new series gets published! I am always on the look-out for the next great series that I can devour.
Please read below for the challenge guidelines:
2014 1st In A Series Challenge
Here are the challenge details:
1. This challenge will run from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014.
2. You can join the challenge at any time. All books read during the challenge period count for the challenge, regardless of when you sign up.
3. This challenge can cross-over to your other reading challenges.
4. You do not need a blog to participate! If you are not a blogger, you can post your reviews at Goodreads, Shelfari, or LibraryThing and link them up here.
5. All formats of books are acceptable: Bound copies, e-books, and audiobooks (unabridged only).
6. There are four levels for the challenge:
a. Series Novice: Read 5 books that are first in a series.
b. Series Lover: Read 10 books that are first in a series.
c. Series Expert: Read 20 books that are first in a series.
d. Series Fanatic: Read 30 books that are first in a series.
7. When you write your sign-up post, you must choose your level. You can go up, but you cannot go down!
8. There will be a link-up for your reviews, which will be posted on THIS page.
9. There will be a link for your wrap-up post at the end of the challenge, which will be posted on THIS page.
10. Create a sign-up post and link back to this post. Sign up with Mister Linky below! Be sure to use the direct url to your sign-up post and not the url to your blog.
11. Grab the challenge button and post it in your sidebar. Copy and paste this HTML code into an HTML gadget for your sidebar: <a href="http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2014/01/2014-1st-in-series-challenge.html"><img alt="2014 1st In A Series Challenge" src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VBHie1AdmOM/UtSoSQZvy4I/AAAAAAAAVDA/lUbqUQP8Zr0/s1600/2014+1st+In+A+Series+Challenge.jpg" width="190" /></a>
This reading challenge is hosted by Darlene's Book Nook. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.