January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014
The books in the Women's Murder Club series by James Patterson are:
- 1st to Die (Women's Murder Club, Book #1)
- 2nd Chance (Women's Murder Club, Book #2)
- 3rd Degree (Women's Murder Club, Book #3)
- 4th of July (Women's Murder Club, Book #4)
- The 5th Horseman (Women's Murder Club, Book #5)
- The 6th Target (Women's Murder Club, Book #6)
- 7th Heaven (Women's Murder Club, Book #7)
- The 8th Confession (Women's Murder Club, Book #8)
- The 9th Judgment (Women's Murder Club, Book #9)
- 10th Anniversary (Women's Murder Club, Book #10)
- 11th Hour (Women's Murder Club, Book #11)
- 12th of Never (Women's Murder Club, Book #12)
- Unlucky 13 (Women's Murder Club, Book #13) - expected publication 2014
Please read below for the challenge guidelines.
2014 Women's Murder Club Reading Challenge
Here are the challenge details:
1. This challenge will run from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014.
2. You can join the challenge at any time, whether you haven't yet started the series or are already halfway through. All books read during the challenge period count for the challenge, regardless of when you sign up.
3. This challenge can cross-over to your other reading challenges.
4. You do not need a blog to participate! If you are not a blogger, you can post your reviews at Goodreads, Shelfari, or LibraryThing and link them up here.
5. All formats of books are acceptable: Bound copies, e-books, and audiobooks (as long as they are unabridged).
6. There are four levels for the challenge:
a. Level 1 "Amateur Sleuth":Read 1-3 books in the series.
b. Level 2 "Detective in Training": Read 4-6 books in the series.
c. Level 3 "Private Eye": Read 7-9 books in the series.
d. Level 4 "Seasoned Professional": Read 10-13 books in the series.
7. When you write your sign-up post, you must choose your level. You can go up, but you cannot go down!
8. There will be a linky for your reviews, which will be posted on THIS page at the beginning of the year.
9. There will be a linky for your wrap-up post at the end of the year.
10. Create a sign-up post and link back to this post. Sign up with Mister Linky below! Be sure to use the direct url to your sign-up post and not the url to your blog.
9. Grab the challenge button and post it in your sidebar. Copy and paste this HTML code into an HTML gadget for your sidebar:<a href="http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/01/2014-womens-murder-club-reading.html"><img alt="2014 Women's Murder Club Reading Challenge" src="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lL_VQKX45eA/UtXfYJp65rI/AAAAAAAAAe4/r3RKBXHOIYg/s320/2014+Women%27s+Murder+Club+Reading+Challenge.jpg" width="190" /></a>
This reading challenge is hosted by Darlene's Book Nook. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.