January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014
This is a non-demanding challenge for those who love the undead or for those who want to see what all the fuss is about.
There are four different levels you can join at:
Infected: Read 1-3 books
Walker: Read 4-6 books
Zed: Read 7-10 books
Dead Head: Read 11-15 books
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2014- Dec 30, 2014
- You may join at anytime. Just make sure you follow the guidelines for joining!
- The books must be largely zombie related- a character can't make a joke about zombies and it count. However, if the character is joking about zombies while battling zombies in real life, it definitely counts.
- The book must be at least 100 pages.
- At least half of the books must be new reads- if you sign up to read 10 books, only 5 can be rereads. How relaxed is that?!
- Crossovers to other challenges are both accepted and encouraged.
- Any crossovers with other genres are accepted and encouraged. There are zombie romance books- Warm Bodies anyone?-, zombie action books, zombie mysteries, etc.
- You do not need a blog to join in on the fun. Simply comment on this post what level you want to join in and make a list on Goodreads or somewhere else online.
- There is no need to post a review for each book you read. Reviews are encouraged to share awesome zombie reads but sometimes there simply isn't time.
- After you complete each book, come back here and enter the link to your review or the book's Goodread's page on each month's Linky. Make sure to check out other's reads to find some more zombie reads.
To join, create a post letting others know you're joining in the challenge or leave a comment below if you don't have a blog and add your name or goodread's list to the Linky below! Feel free to use the image above or create your own!
This reading challenge is hosted by Is It Amazing. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.