February 7, 2014 – February 17, 2014
The Wicked Valentine’s Read-A-Thon is a time when we all get together to dedicate the days of February 7-17 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through that huge to-read pile! We know real life gets in the way and even if you can’t participate more than one day, you’re welcome to join in on the fun!
In the meanwhile, we will be hosting book-related challenges where you can win some awesome prizes and have a Twitter party at the hashtag #WWReadathon! You can posts updates on your blog, Twitter, Goodreads or Facebook — as long as the profile is public and we all can enjoy your reading progress!
- When participating, you only have to read. However, it’s always fun reading starting posts and updates on your progress throughout the event! Even settling with a wrap-up post only to show how the reading went when it’s over, is fine if you want to share with us.
- The Read-A-Thon will officially start Friday, February 7 at 12:0oam EST and end Monday, February 17 at 12:00am EST.
- Find other participants’ updates through the linky below or at #WWReadathon on Twitter!
- Whether you can join us one, two, three, four or ALL days of the event, you are very welcome to sign up! It’s all up to you when, what and how much you read.
- How to sign up? Just fill out the linky below with the URL where we can find your updates! Blog, Twitter, Goodreads or Facebook profile/pages
- The linky will be open until February 13, 11:55PM EST to give as many interested as possible a chance to join in on the fun!
- Afraid you’ll forget about it before it’s time? Don’t worry! We’ll be sending out a reminder & intro e-mail to everyone signed up on the linky.
This reading event is hosted by My Shelf Confessions. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.