May 1, 2014 – May 31, 2014
Are your ARC’s stacking up? Have published dates come and gone? Are you feeling like you need to get those piles under control? Are you avoiding NetGalley and Edelweiss? Or maybe you want to get ahead of your summer ARCS to make time for the beach? If you answered yes to any of these questions then I invite you to join me and my lovely co-host Angie @ Angela’s Anxious Life to make a Clean Sweep in the May with our month long Clean Sweep ARC Challenge. To help motivate you we will be giving one lucky participant a new 2014 release of their choice. You can earn entry points for each ARC you read and by joining in the fun. See rules below, link up, grab the button and get ready to clean up those ARCS!!! If you would like to host a challenge, please email us.
- Link-up and add button to your blog
- Arc must be read between May 1st and May 31st, 2014
- Challenge starts and ends at midnight in your local time zone
- All ARCS/finished copies that were provided by publisher/author are eligible. They can be in any format (eBook, physical, audio)
- Post start up post with goals.(can be posted during event)
- Tweet using hashtag #CleanSweepARC
- You do not have to post review on blog during the month of May. Just provide a link to Goodreads showing read May 1 to 31st with a two sentence review.
- Twitter Party Wednesday May 14th 7pm (EST) #CleanSweepARC
- Participate in challenges
- The Participant Giveaway will include entries for each linked book read, posting about challenge, start up/results post (can be combined), having button on your sidebar, participation in Twitter party, entering challenges and for following hosts.
- Grand Prize- One winner will receive a new release of their choice (can be audible, novel or gift card) valued at up to 20.00 US dollars. Open internationally.
- Challenge Schedule and entry form will post on May 1st and participant giveaway will close on June 3 at 11:59 (CST)
This reading challenge is hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Angela’s Anxious Life. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.