August 11, 2014 – September 1, 2014
We had a GREAT turnout last year, so Reanna and I thought we would bring it back again this year! It’s so great to be back blogging and I’m pretty excited to be celebrating with a readathon :D
There is one major change from last year: we’d love to have other bloggers host mini-challenges. We’d like at least 3 if possible. Please email Reanna (email@example.com) if you’re interested in helping out!
- The Beat the Heat Readathon runs from August 11th to September 1st. What does this readathon entail, you ask? Well, read as much or as little as you want – the main point is to READ! You set your own goal, and for three weeks you read as many books as you can/want to reach your goal!
- There will be mini-challenges throughout the Readathon for participants, along with a grand prize giveaway at the end!
- Sign up here at Novel Heartbeat or over at Phantasmic Reads. You may join whenever you like, but to be eligible for our grand prize giveaway, you must sign up by August 24th.
- To join, all you have to do is make a sign-up post – even if it’s just a “Let’s do this!” thing – and add your post URL to the linky below! You can put your goals and progress (will be required for the final giveaway) in your sign-up post, or you can make it separate. Totally up to you! (You are welcome to use the template we provide as well.)
- In order to enter for the grand prize, you must have a post to keep track of your progress so we can see that you participated.
This reading event is hosted by Novel Heartbeat and Phantasmic Reads. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.