January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015
- Challenge will run from Jan 1st to December 31st 2015
- Write and publish a post stating your intention to participate. In the post please include the Challenge graphic and a link back to this post. Then link your intention post at the bottom of this post. Make sure it is the actual post and not just a generic link to your blog.
- Entries will be accepted up until the end of September 2015.
- Add your reviews back here on the link in this post. At the end of every three months there will be a U.S. $12 prize with a book of your choice from the Book Depository or U.S. Amazon voucher, for the entries. There will be a new linky then for the next quarter and so on to the end of December.
- Link your reviews for 1st quarter: January/February/March
- Each review can only be linked up once in the year. However it doesn't matter when you read the book in 2015 - which month, just link as you remember or have time. So if you read it in January you may not get around to linking it until say... May. That is fine.
- Books may cross over from other challenges that you are doing.
- On the 22nd of November a post will go up to link a summary post for the challenge for those who have completed a full house. This will close on the 1st January 2016 and a winner will be chosen using random.org for a U.S. $50 prize which again can be used to buy books at the Book Depository or be received as an Amazon voucher.
- Complete the card below. You can do it in any order you wish. You are allowed "one free exchange", if there is something on the square you really dislike you may change it to something of your choice. Once you have played this free choice that is it. Mention the exchange in the final summary post.
It is 25 books - that's a challenge, however the way I play it, I read the book and then see if there is a square I am able to mark off. I love to do reading challenges, but I make it a priority to read what I like mostly, so my challenges serve my reading, not the other way round.
This reading challenge is hosted by Book Date. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.