January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015
Who doesn’t love a man in uniform? They’re hot, resourceful, and they’re always well equipped. And If you like reading books featuring men in uniform, then this is the reading challenge for you!
Reading Challenge Details:
- Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015 (books read prior to 1/1/2015 do not count towards the challenge). You can join anytime before 9/30/2015. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
- The goal is to read as many novels that feature men in uniform as you’d like. It can be a policeman, firefighter, paramedic, doctor, veterinarian, mechanic, military, etc. – as long as the leading man wears some sort of uniform, it counts. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. You can move up a level as often as you’d like but no moving down. Remember, the idea is to challenge yourself.
- Books can be any format (print, ebook, audio).
- Books can be any genre (contemporary romance, m/m romance, fiction, non-fiction, mystery/thriller, etc.).
- Novellas that are 100 pages in length (give or take), as well as full-length novels, will count for this reading challenge.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- To join the challenge, grab the 2015 Men in Uniform Reading Challenge button below and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, etc., so as long as you have a dedicated shelf for the 2015 Men in Uniform Reading Challenge and your profile is not private. The point of linking up is to have a place where people can see what you’re reading.
- Sergeant: read 1–5 men in uniform novels
- Lieutenant: read 6–10 men in uniform novels
- Captain: read 11–15 men in uniform novels
- Chief: read 16+ men in uniform novels
This reading challenge is hosted by The Book Vixen. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.