January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015
Hi guys! Welcome to the 2015 Mythology Reading Challenge, previously hosted by Tiffany @ About to Read. I LOVE mythology, so when Tiffany approached me and asked me if I would like to host the mythology challenge this coming year, I was beyond excited! I made a couple of changes, but basically, the challenge is to read as many full-length novels as you can that have a prominent mythology theme. I hope you'll join me in reading the exciting stories mythology has to tell!
- The challenge will run from January 1, 2015 - December 31, 2015. You can sign up at any time.
- The book does not need to be released in 2015, but it does need to be read in 2015. Any books read before or after 2015 will not count toward this challenge. ARCs are okay.
- Crossovers from other Reading Challenges are also okay!
- You don't need to pick your books ahead of time, but you can if you want to!
- You do, however, need to pick a level (see below). Keep in mind that you can move UP in the levels, but not DOWN, 'kay? ;)
- The books read must have a prominent mythology theme. They can be Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Norse... you get the idea.
- The books can be YA, MG, adult... pretty much anything!
- Books can be any format (e-book, audio, print).
- You do not need to have a blog to participate. You can link up using your Goodreads account, Library Thing or any other platform.
- And the most important rule of all, HAVE FUN! :D
Demigod Level: 1-5
God Level: 6-10
Titan Level: 11-20
Monster Level: 21+
This reading challenge is hosted by Lili Lost in a Book. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.