January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015
The British History Reading Challenge is simple.
The minimal rules are:
- The reading challenge is from January 1, through December 31, 2015.
- Read, listen, or watch at last three British History types of media in 2015.
- Most forms of media is allowed: audio books, e-books. hard copy books, and films.
- The reading challenge pertains to non-fiction or historical fiction. I draw the line at no purely fiction material based in Great Britain.
- If you would like to join the challenge, leave a comment that you're joining as well as leaving links in the comment section of what you've reviewed. I do not have a Mr. Linky.
- You may use the above illustration/logo for your participation in challenge.
At the end of 2014, I will be posting a recap of the participants for 2014. I'll also post the list of books I've read in 2014.
This reading challenge is hosted by Impressions In Ink. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.