Thursday, December 4, 2014

2015 Put the Library on Hold Reading Challenge

January 1, 2015 – January 31, 2015


When I read this post from Lark Writes...On Books and Life, I knew that I shared her dilemma: how will I ever get to read all the books I already own, when I always need to finish the books I've checked out from the library first? I suggested we make a pact to eschew the library for just one month in order to make some headway on the books that have been languishing on our own shelves.

Lark was up for it, and so we decided on January, 2015 as the month to make a fresh start. We can  read all the wonderful books we've received over the holidays, as well as some that have been waiting patiently for us to get to them, before heading into the library stacks again.

If you'd like to join us, feel free! You can grab the button if you wish, link back to this post, post your own goals or plans, or just follow along in your own way. There are no "rules" to the challenge, but at the beginning, middle, and end of January I'll post a progress update for myself, and you are welcome to do so as well.

Will you join us? What books are you hoping to pick up this month?

This reading challenge is hosted by The Emerald City Book Review. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.