Thursday, January 8, 2015

Alpha & Omega series by Patricia Briggs Read-Along

January 2015 – March 2015


In preparation for the March 3rd release of Dead Heat I thought it would be fun to host a read-a-long (or a re-read if you're already a fan) of Patricia Briggs' Alpha & Omega series.  I figured it would be a fun way to reconnect with you guys and show some love to one of my favorite authors.  Two birds with one stone and all that jazz.  So here's the gist:  Anyone can participate. The more the merrier. We'll have two weeks to read each book.  At the end of the two weeks I'll throw up a discussion post so we can chat, debate, swoon, rage and so on.  Here's the schedule:

January 30th:  Cry Wolf Discussion Post


February 13th:  Hunting Ground Discussion Post


February 27th:  Fair Game Discussion Post


March 13th:  Dead Heat Discussion Post


This reading event is hosted by Not Now…I’m Reading!. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.