Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Re-Readathon

May 4, 2015 – May 10, 2015


As I was putting my boys to bed this evening I was gazing through the gloom at the books on my keeper shelf and realising that there were quite a few on there that I haven't reread since first reading them, in some cases, years ago. If I'm never going to read them again, what's the point in keeping hold of them? So I came up with the idea of a re-readathon - an entire week of only reading the amazing books I've already read and seeing if they hold up to my memories of them.

I'd love it if you'd join me to talk about the books you love and generally wallow in comfort reading. After taking part in the Bloggiesta twitter chats a while ago I decided I need to be doing more of them, so hopefully I'll figure it out enough to host one for this readathon at some point during the week but if not you can just use #rereadathon to talk to other people on Twitter.

This reading event is hosted by An Armchair by the Sea. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.