Sunday, November 25, 2012

2013 Novel In Verse Reading Challenge

January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013


I’m excited to introduce a new reading challenge for next year: the Novel in Verse Challenge. Ever since my first verse novel (Love & Leftovers by Sarah Tregay), I’ve been in love with the format. I’m always so amazed that authors can cram so much feeling into such a unique format. So, to celebrate all things verse, I’m holding a year-long reading challenge. The goal is simple: read books in verse.

Brief Instructions:
1. Create a post announcing your intention to join the challenge (include the challenge graphic and a link to this post).
2. Sign up for the challenge using the linky below, and link to your intention post (or Goodreads post).
2. a. Optional: Put a
challenge button on your blog’s sidebar.
3. Read and review at least 6 verse novels during the year.
4. Add each review to the
review linky at any time.

That’s it! For extra fun, there will be giveaways, mini-challenges, interviews and guest posts throughout the year, so keep an eye out for those. More specific instructions can be found on the FAQ page.

If you love verse novels like I do and want to help out in any way, check out the main Challenge page. Some options include hosting giveaways, guest posts, hosting mini-challenges, or anything else you can think of!

I’m excited to start this challenge and hope you’ll join me for the fun!


This reading challenge is hosted by The Busy Bibliophile. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.