Friday, January 2, 2015

Bookish Bingo - 2015 New Year

bookish bingo
January 1, 2015 – March 31, 2015


I know I said I wasn't going to do another bingo until March, but I just couldn't help myself. I love this feature and I love watching people struggle (*evil laugh*) and succeed. It’s so awesome how popular this challenge has gotten, and I want you to know that I really, really appreciate everyone’s participation and effort.

If you a here for the Holiday Edition giveaway, that will go up tomorrow.

This bingo will run from January to the end of March.

-You may include one DNF.
-Remember, one square per book.

To sign up for this round of bingo, just comment below with a link to where you will keep track of your reading progress. Sign-ups close on January 15th. Here is the card!

This reading challenge is hosted by Great Imaginations. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.