Lisa has started a new blog for participants of this challenge. You can go there and request an invitation to participate; once approved you will be able to post reviews and other relevant posts about Dystopian literature! Sound like fun? I thought so...so you can find me over there too!
Lisa over at Books.Lists.Life has proposed an interesting challenge. The Dystopian Challenge runs from March 31st through November 6th. There aren't a lot of rules:
- Pick any number of books you wish to read that fall into the Utopia/Dystopia genre.
- They do not have to be books you've never read, but hopefully they aren't books you read last week.
April 12, 2007
I can't resist any longer. I'm in *smiles*
Here are my picks for this challenge:
1. Cloud Atlas, by David Mitchell (FINISHED 4/18/2007. Read my review here.)
2. The Road, by Cormac McCarthy (FINISHED 5/17/2007. Read my review here.)
3. The Handmaid's Tale, by Margaret Atwood
4. In the Country of Last Things, by Paul Auster (FINISHED 9/23/2007. Read my review here.)