Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Book Awards Reading Challenge 2007-2008


July 1, 2007 - June 30, 2008

My blogger friend, Michelle, who owns the fabulous BookAwards Yahoo Group, is hosting a new challenge for those of you who love to read award winning books (both fiction and non-fiction)
- The Book Awards Reading Challenge.

Simply read 12 award winning books over 12 months. Michelle's made it easy to pick books by providing lists of winners (although you can choose books not on her lists as long as they have won an award). Oh, and did I mention prizes? Yes, there will be prizes. For details on prizes and all the rules, hop on over to the blog set up just for this challenge - and if you want to be a contributing member, simply send Michelle your email address for an invitation.

Despite my vow to not join any new challenges for awhile, I can't resist this one - so you'll see me over there!

To view my list and progress, and to read my reviews, go here.