Thursday, August 2, 2007

Something About Me Challenge


AUGUST 1 - DECEMBER 31, 2007

UPDATE (August 1, 2007):
Lisa has now CLOSED this challenge to new participants. If you haven't posted your list yet, you'll need to wait until next year!

UPDATE:
Lisa has started a new blog for this challenge. Interested participants need to go here for further details and to sign up! This is going to be a GREAT challenge!!!

Lisa at Breaking the Fourth Wall has decided to call her new challenge: Something About Me.

It is still in the works - still time for you to pop over and make suggestions! Most likely it will begin in August or September with nominations for books starting in June or July.

Here is her idea: each participant nominates up to five books which represent them in some way. Once all the books are nominated, participants choose the books from that list they want to read. Sound like fun!??!?

I'm sitting here pouring over my nomination possibilities right now!!

June 12, 2007 Update:
I've started sorting through the nominations and am creating a list of books I've already read and books I want to read. I'm highlighting those I will read during the challenge period - but hope to read all books on the second list at some point (probably through 2008!). If you're interested in my picks and progress, go here.