Monday, August 13, 2007

2008 Themed Reading Challenge

January 1, 2008 - June 30, 2008

If you're like me, you have a stack of TBR books a mile high and you are just looking for an excuse to read them! I'm hosting a Themed Reading Challenge beginning January 1st and running 6 months. Here are the rules:

1. Choose at least 4 books that share a theme - such as historical romances or books with animals as the central character or books set in a particular part of the country or books about family secrets. It doesn't matter what the theme is - your choice!

2. Sign up here using Mr. Linky to link to your post of book selections by DECEMBER 31, 2007.

3. Write a review about each book you complete and a final wrap up at the end of the challenge.

4. Feel free to use the banner above on your blog.

5. Go back to my blog starting in January when I will have a Mr. Linky set up for you to link to your reviews of the books you have read.

Hope to see you there!!

To see my theme and list of challenge books, and to follow my progress go here.